Please Steal this Business: Paid Discussions Platform
So, another Round of Please Steal this Business! I haven't through this one too far, but it seems interesting enough that maybe someone might be interested on doing it.
Like Quora, but with economic incentives for high quality answers, using web3 to allow for easy and fast financing.
- Offer bounties (in crypto) to get high-quality answers to your questions.
- Offer separate bounties to have responses from people with specific viewpoints.
- Get paid to answer real questions from other users.
There are many subjects that are either too complex, or too niche/dense that paying someone to write high-quality explanations and how-tos become financially viable.
Questions such as:
- How to I use credit card points to get cheap flights if I'm using Bank of America?
- What is the libertarian position on climate change?
- How does Generational Neural Networks work?
- How to optimize my tax rates as a mid-size singaporean company?
- How did the DOS graphic modes worked?
- What are the best restaurants to get traditional food in Berlin?
Are prime examples of the kind of questions that can't usually be replied easily, or that the documentation is too arcane to search for. If you need a question replied badly enough that it makes sense to pay for it, there is a market for people to comen answer those questions for extra income.